Many women suffer from large breasts, which can be a pain for back, shoulders and body. In addition, large breasts get in the way while you work out. A breast reduction can be a smooth solution and to reduce the volume of the breasts. There are several clinics that perform breast reduction. Following breast reduction, your breasts will be more proportional to the rest of the body, and clothes will fit you better.
Do you need a breast reduction?
Breast reduction can be performed at any age, but plastic surgeons usually recommend waiting until breast development has stopped.
- Do you have breasts that are too large in proportion to your body?
- Are you limited physical because of the size and weight of your breasts?
- Are you unhappy because of the size of your breasts?
- Do you have very heavy, sagging breasts with nipples and areolas that point downward?
- Is one of your breasts much bigger than the other?
- Do you suffer from pain in the back, neck or shoulder pain caused by the weight of your breasts?
- Do you have skin irritation under the breasts?
About breast reduction surgery and how is a breast reduction done?
Individual factors and personal preferences will determine which technology is selected to reduce the size of your breasts.
The operationen takes 1 to 2 hours with anesthesia.
Scars depends on the surgeon performing the procedure. You can expect swelling in the immediate future after the procedure.
Breast reduction cost
Different clinics have different prices.